Tiger Community Service Agreement
This version updated on 16 June 2021.
1. Confirmation and Acceptance of this Agreement
(1) This Agreement is between the user (hereinafter sometimes referred to as "you") and Beijing Zhi Jian Feng Yi Information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Tiger" or "us") regarding the use of Tiger Trade APP and Tiger community ("this software" or "Tiger software") and the related services ("this service" or "Tiger service") provided in the Agreement. This service includes, but is not limited to, market data, online community, information, live broadcast, Tiger college and related services such as inquiry, browsing, sharing and comments.
(2) Tiger will revise this Agreement from time to time and publish it through email, client-ends, webpage, or other means. In addition, the Agreements and business rules that Tiger may publish from time to time are also an integral part of this Agreement, and you should also abide by them. If you continue to use Tiger software or this service, it means that you are aware of and accept the modification or change of this Agreement and agree to the Agreement and business rules issued by Tiger from time to time. If you do not agree, you should immediately stop using Tiger Software and this service.
(3) Your use or access to Tiger software (including but not limited to indirect use through RSS feeds and off-site API references) means that you confirm and agree to all the articles of this Agreement. At the same time, when you use a particular Tiger service, the service may have a separate Agreement, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "separate Agreement"), please read and agree to the relevant separate Agreement before using the service. Your use of the specific services is deemed to be your acceptance of the relevant separate Agreement.
(4) If your country or region excludes all or part of the content of this Agreement, you should stop using the service immediately, otherwise, your continued use of the service is deemed that you agree to bear the relevant legal risks or legal liabilities.
(5) If any article of this Agreement is partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and binding on you and Tiger.
2. Registration and Use of your Account
(1) Some services are only available to registered users. If you use the network storage space provided by Tiger to upload and disseminate contents, please register a Tiger account in accordance with this Agreement and other rules and procedures. You can further apply for activation and use other Tiger services (collectively referred to as "Tiger account") after passing the verification.
(2) In the process of registering or activating a Tiger account, authentication of the Tiger account, and using the service, may need you to provide the legal, true, valid, and complete information. If the above information changes, you need to change it in time. You agree and authorize Tiger to inquire or/and verify your corresponding information through relevant agencies or vendors before and during the service period.
(3) The account name, avatar image, signature wording, message, etc. set in your Tiger account must comply with local laws and regulations and will not infringe upon the legal rights of any third parties, otherwise we may cancel or block such contents.
(4) You only have the right to use the virtual products and services provided by Tiger under the account and the account itself. The ownership of the account and such virtual products and services belongs to Tiger (except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations). Without Tiger's written consent, you may not dispose of the right to use your account in any form (including but not limited to gifting, lending, transferring, selling, mortgaging, inheriting, and granting others to use it). If Tiger finds or has reasonable grounds to believe that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, Tiger has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services related to the Tiger account and cancel the account without notifying you.
(5) Please take good care of your Tiger account details and password. You need to bear legal responsibility for the actions under your Tiger account. If your actions lead to any changes regarding account information and data, any losses or property damages, etc., you should immediately notify Tiger and bear all the relevant legal consequences.
(6) You agree and undertake that:
A. When your account or password is used without authorization, or suffers any security problems, you will notify Tiger immediately and effectively;
B. Every time you log in to Tiger account or use related services, you will log out the relevant account safely;
C. Tiger will send you notifications and other related information via emails, client-ends, web pages or other legal means.
(7) You agree and undertake not to engage in the following behaviors:
A. Register a Tiger account by fraudulently using other people's information;
B. Register a Tiger account in the name of another person without the legal authorization of this person;
C. Use the same identity information to register multiple Tiger accounts (including the case where the actual controller of multiple Tiger accounts is verified by the Tiger as the same person);
D. Steal or embezzle others' Tiger accounts, Tiger coins, membership, etc.;
E. Use insults, slander, pornography, politics and other words that violate laws, ethics and public order and good customs to register a Tiger account;
F. For the purpose of illegally occupying Tiger-related service resources, maliciously exploit the vulnerabilities through any means;
G. Other content that infringes the legitimate rights and interests of Tiger and others.
(8) You understand and agree that Tiger has the right to prohibit registration, close any account, withdraw the account using rights and dispose other measures against users who violate the above terms, without any notice to the user and without the user's consent.
3. Access and Use of Tiger software
(1) License of software
Tiger authorizes you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use Tiger software. You can only use Tiger Software for the purpose of accessing or using this service. Tiger reserves all other rights not expressly authorized in this Agreement.
(2) Installation and update of software
A. You can download Tiger software directly from Tiger's official website, software application stores and other channels, or obtain it from a third party authorized by Tiger. If you obtain Tiger software from a third party that is not legally authorized, Tiger cannot guarantee the normal use of the software, and will not bear any consequences caused thereby.
B. Tiger has developed different Tiger software versions for different terminal devices. You should choose to download the appropriate version for installation according to the actual situation.
C. To improve user experience and the service, and ensure the security, Tiger has the right to update the Tiger software or change or limit some of the functions and effects of the Tiger software at any time.
(3) Please use Tiger Software correctly, by not:
A. Deleting the copyright information on this software and its copies;
B. Reverse-engineering the software or try to discover the source code of the software in other ways;
C. Use, rent, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, establish mirror sites, etc. of the content that Tiger has intellectual property rights;
D. Copy, modify, add, delete, and connect the data released into the terminal memory during the operation of the Tiger software, the interaction data between the client and the server during the software operation, and the system data necessary for the operation of the Tiger software; or create any derivative works, including but not limited to any third-party tools/services that are not expressly authorized by Tiger to access the software and related systems;
E. Modifying or forging instructions or data in the operation of the software, adding, deleting, or changing the functions or operating effects of the software;
F. Log in or use Tiger software and services through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems that are not developed or authorized by Tiger, or make, publish, or disseminate the above tools;
G. Interfering with this software, its components, modules, and data by yourself or by authorizing others or third-party software;
H. Other acts that are not expressly authorized by Tiger.
(4) Usage of third-party software or technology
A. Tiger Software may use third-party software or technology, and such use has been legally authorized.
B. If Tiger Software uses third-party software or technology, Tiger will, in accordance with relevant regulations or agreements, use the annex to this Agreement, package it in a specific folder of the software installation package, or use the open source software page for related Agreements or other documents, etc. They may be expressed in "software license Agreement", "licensing Agreement", "open-source code license" or other forms. The related Agreements, other documents and web pages displayed in various forms are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as this Agreement. You should comply with these requirements. If you fail to comply with these requirements, the third party or local administrator may file a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, with Tiger's assistance, and you shall bear the legal responsibility yourself.
4. Precautions and Codes of Conduct
A. In order to provide you with Tiger services, Tiger Software will use resources such as the processor and bandwidth of your terminal device. During the use of the software, you may incur data costs. You need to learn about the fee schedule from your communication vendor and bear the relevant costs yourself.
B. Tiger will use the commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your data storage in Tiger Software and Tiger Services, but Tiger does not provide guarantees in this regard.
C. Tiger has the right to decide on its own the maximum storage term of data regarding Tiger software and Tiger service for each single user according to the actual situation and allocate the maximum data storage space it on the server. You can back up the relevant data in the Tiger software and services according to your needs.
D. If you stop using Tiger Software and Tiger Service or the service is terminated or cancelled, Tiger can permanently delete your data from the server. After the service is stopped, terminated, or cancelled, Tiger has no obligation to return such data to you.
E. The fund information you inquire through Tiger Software is provided by the financial service company, and your actual fund information is still subject to the records of the financial service company. If you have any objections to the fund information on Tiger Software, you can directly contact the the financial service company for consultation.
F. In any case, you should not be gullible about borrowing money, asking for passwords or other property-related information. As to any property operations, please verify and confirm in advance, and please always pay attention to the relevant notices on preventing fraud and crime.
G. If you inquire about the fund information of others through Tiger Software, you guarantee that you have obtained the authorization hereof. If you do not obtain the necessary authorization and cause any losses, you shall be liable for all compensation.
H. Tiger may modify and change the fee standards and methods of charging services according to actual needs; Tiger will make a notice or announcement on the corresponding service page before the modification, change or start of charging. If you do not agree to the above modification, change or paid content, you should stop using the service.
I. You agree that Tiger will send necessary information to your mobile phone, e-mail address and other contact information, and the information sent shall be deemed to have been received and understood by you.
(2) Responsibilities and Obligations of Users
A. You agree not to use Tiger Software and Tiger Services to publish, transmit, disseminate, or store the following prohibited content and prohibited content that violates the "Tiger Community Code" (includes but not limited to Tiger account avatar, name, user description and other registration information and authentication information; or post and reply related content such as text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, etc., and other content generated by using Tiger account, Tiger software or Tiger service):
a. Violating current laws and regulations, endangering national and social security;
b. Those that do not meet the requirements of local laws and regulations;
c. Violation of securities regulations and relevant exchange rules (whether intentionally or not);
d. Harassing information, excessive marketing information, spam, false information, or false information;
e. Infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, personal information, and privacy rights;
f. Those that affect the user experience, are inconsistent with the community atmosphere, or disrupt the order of the community;
g. Suspected of improper business operations;
h. Violating the principles of fairness, integrity and friendliness;
i. Violating national policies, public order, and good customs, or interfering with the normal operation of Tiger Software, or infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
B. You can use Tiger Software and Tiger Services to publish opinions, data, text, information, software, pictures, photos, music, audio, video, links, and other information content that are your original or that you have the right to publish ("Upload Content"). You guarantee:
a. You own the intellectual property rights of the information you uploaded or have obtained legal authorization;
b. The behavior you uploaded and the content of the information you uploaded did not violate laws and regulations, and did not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party;
c. When you publish any information, you recognize that the information is public information, and you are solely responsible for this behavior; if you have information that you do not want to be known by other third parties, you should not publish it on Tiger Software.
C. To improve the exposure extent and publishing efficiency, you agree that all the content you publish in Tiger Software is authorized to be automatically and synchronously published to all products operated by Tiger with your account, including but not limited to client-end software and websites. Your operations on publishing, modifying, and deleting content in Tiger will be synchronized to the above products.
D. You understand and agree that: any content you publish on Tiger Software, Tiger can manage or delete it according to its own standards and position, without explaining to you in advance or afterwards. The standards for management or deletion are also completely formulated by Tiger independently, without soliciting your opinions or making them public.
E. If Tiger finds that the information you publish, transmit, disseminate, or store through Tiger Software is one of the prohibited items listed in this Agreement, Tiger has the right to immediately stop the transmission, save relevant records, deal with it accordingly, and report to the relevant authorities.
F. You should bear full responsibility for the content you publish on Tiger Software, and if you cause losses to Tiger, you should also be liable to Tiger for compensation. If a third-party claims rights to Tiger due to the content you uploaded, Tiger has the right to directly take necessary measures such as deleting, blocking, and disconnecting the link without prior notice to you.
5. Agreement on market data services
(1) The market data provided by Tiger Community is only for your personal use within the scope of authorization specified in this Agreement and cannot be used for any other purposes; at the same time, you should take all reasonable measures to avoid the received market data from being used for other unauthorized or illegal purposes.
(2) You agree and undertake that you will not republish or disseminate all or any part of the market data provided by Tiger Software or Tiger Services in any way, or for index calculation and compilation, or to export any tradable products, or for any other purpose.
(3) Using any market data, you have indicated that you agree and confirm: Tiger and the various market data providers try their best to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but cannot ensure that it is absolutely accurate and reliable. Tiger will not bear any liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccuracies or omissions.
(4) You confirm and agree that you will unconditionally accept other requirements added or revised by Tiger from time to time specified by the market data providers/exchanges.
(5) You know and confirm that the market data and all related rights belong to the exchange that provides the market data.
(6) You confirm and agree that all the consequences arising from any unauthorized use shall be borne by you, including but not limited to compensation for the losses of Tiger or the exchanges.
(7) You confirm that because market data involves financial information, the exchange and/or Tiger reserves the right to adjust and modify the content and structure of the above-mentioned market data due to relevant legislation or any relevant regulations. You should not regard it as Tiger's express or implied promise of investment income in stocks, futures, etc., and should not regard it as a recommendation for the selection of specific security products/purchasing opportunities and should not be regarded as suggestions for the securities market/types of securities, or the trend of investment securities, feasibility analysis, forecasts or recommendations, or any other form of securities investment consulting/recommendation.
(8) You confirm that Tiger must unconditionally accept the relevant requirements of the exchange from time to time or adjust or stop the provision of market data due to any reason from the exchange. In this case, Tiger will not be liable for the adjustment, interruption, or termination under any circumstances.
(9) Tiger will not bear direct or indirect responsibility for any direct or indirect damage caused by the content, reliability, completeness, comprehensiveness, accuracy, or other quality problems of market data. At the same time, Tiger will not bear direct or indirect responsibility for any damages caused by interruptions or other problems caused by market data transmission, including indirect losses, special, indirect, or punitive damages.
(10) You agree to pay the market data fees specified by Tiger from time to time.
(11) If you fail to comply with the relevant provisions in this Agreement, Tiger will automatically terminate and cut off the provision of market data at any time and will not assume any legal responsibility and/or provide you with any compensation.
6. Agreement on Tiger coins
(1) You agree and abide by the terms and conditions of the "Tiger Coin Rules" .
(2) Tiger coins is a virtual currency exclusively for Tiger users to use within the Tiger platform. Tiger currency can be used to participate in lucky draws or exchange for some goods or services on the Tiger platform. It does not constitute user assets and is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for legal currency, or not be used for other purposes.
(3) Based on the nature and characteristics of virtual goods, Tiger does not provide return or exchange services for virtual goods or services exchanged for Tiger coins. For physical products, Tiger is not responsible for defects or damages caused by users.
(4) If Tiger has reason to believe that the user's Tiger coin account or usage involves illegal recharge, cheating or abnormal conditions, Tiger has the right to refuse the user to continue to use Tiger coins, and take relevant measures such as freezing and disabling the account in accordance with this Agreement.
(5) The collection of Tiger Coins and the exchange ratio between Tiger Coins and prizes are subject to the display on the specific service page. Tiger reserves the right to change the collection and exchange ratio of Tiger Coins at any time according to its operating conditions.
(6) You understand and agree that you only have the right to use Tiger Coins. The ownership of Tiger Coins belongs to Tiger. Without Tiger's written consent, it is forbidden to dispose of the right to use Tiger Coins in any form (including but not limited to gifting, lending, transferring, selling, mortgaging, inheriting, and granting to use by others). Any user should obtain Tiger Coins through formal channels. All Tiger Coins and derivative services obtained through unofficial announcement channels will not be legally effective on Tiger. Tiger has the right to unilaterally withdraw relevant Tiger Coins and terminate the corresponding services.
7. Agreement on the protection of minors
(1) If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should read and agree to this Agreement under the guardianship and guidance of your guardian and obtain the consent of the guardian before you can use Tiger Software and related services.
(2) Tiger attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. When underage users fill in personal information, please strengthen the awareness of personal protection and treat with caution and should obtain the consent of the guardian and use the Tiger software and related service correctly under the guidance of the guardian.
(3) Minor users and their guardians understand and confirm that if you violate laws, regulations, and the content of this Agreement, you and your guardians shall bear all legal responsibilities that may result from this in accordance with the law.
8. Agreement for audio and video users
(1) When you upload audio and video works using the Tiger platform, you must not use online audio and video information services and related technology to engage in activities that are prohibited by laws and regulations such as endangering national security, undermining social stability, disrupting social order, or infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others. You should not produce, publish, or disseminate information that is prohibited by laws and regulations such as inciting subversion of state power, endangering political security and social stability, internet rumors, obscenity, and infringing on the reputation rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, intellectual property rights, and other legitimate rights and interests of others.
(2) You must be responsible for all actions related to uploading audio and video works using Tiger Platform, including all and any content you publish and any consequences arising therefrom.
(3) You may publish and upload text, pictures, video, audio, and performance when using Tiger Platform's audio and video services. The intellectual property rights of such context belong to you, and you are responsible for it, but your publishing and uploading behavior is regarded as your authorization to Tiger, you confirm that the information uploaded and published is non-exclusively and permanently authorized to Tiger to use, disseminate, translate and display such content for business purposes on a global scale.
9. Agreement on live broadcast services
(1) You know and understand that after being approved by Tiger, Tiger will automatically assign you a live account according to system rules. The ownership of the live account belongs to Tiger, and you only have the right to use the live account.
(2) You understand and undertake that your live account can only be used for live events approved by Tiger Platform, and not for any other activities without Tiger's written permission. You understand and agree that the live account registered in accordance with the relevant Agreements and rules is your valid certificate for live webcast on Tiger's platforms.
(3) You understand and undertake that all the information you fill in and provide when registering/upgrading your live account in Tiger is true, accurate and complete, and all problems, disputes and legal responsibilities caused by any illegal, untrue, or inaccurate information shall be borne by you. The e-mail address, mobile phone number and other information used to bind the account should be registered or applied for by you. If the aforementioned information changes, you should change it in time.
(4) You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for all activities conducted under the live account. Tiger is not obligated and unable to screen for illegal or unauthorized use of the live account; The losses and other losses due to any illegal or unauthorized use are borne by you, and Tiger does not assume any responsibility. If this causes Tiger losses, you agree to bear joint and several liability for compensation.
(5) You undertake and declare that the live broadcast activities carried out on Tiger Platform comply with the laws, regulations of the People's Republic of China and your residence, and you shall not engage in any violations of the laws, regulations of China and your residence. During the live broadcast event, you should protect the personal safety and property safety of yourself and other participants in the live broadcast event. If you cause any damage to yourself and/or any third party during the live broadcast event, you agree to bear all the liabilities and damages. If Tiger suffers losses as a result, you agree to bear the liability for damages.
(6) You understand and undertake that any activities you organize and carry out or any commitments you make during live broadcast activities shall abide by the provisions of laws, regulations of China and your residence, and shall be implemented in accordance with the rules of your publicly announced activities and deliver on undertakes in a timely manner. For any disputes caused by your activities or commitments, you should resolve by yourself and independently assume all liabilities and damages. If the Tiger suffers any goodwill or economic losses, you should compensate and be responsible for eliminating the adverse effects on Tiger.
(7) All information/remarks/contents you publish on live broadcast activities and/or on Tiger Platform must not contain prohibited contents from the laws, regulations of China and your residence. If qualifications and licenses should be necessary for your activities, please ensure that you have met all the requirements. If the content you upload, post, or transmit during the live event contains content that violates the laws, regulations or the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, you will directly bear all consequences. If Tiger suffers any goodwill or economic losses as a result, you should compensate and be responsible for eliminating the adverse effects on Tiger.
(8) You understand and agree that Tiger has the right to assess, review and judge your activities to establish (cancel) rewards or penalties for you. The specific standards are set by Tiger without your consent. If Tiger hopes to have in-depth cooperation with you on live broadcast matters, both parties can conduct friendly negotiations to sign a separate agreement. If the separate agreement conflicts with this Agreement, the separate agreement shall prevail.
10. Instructions on Internet news services
(1) Tiger Community only provides Internet forum communication services, that is, provides users with interactive information services in the form of forums and communities on the Internet, and will not provide any form of Internet news services.
(2) Regarding the user account that publishes information in the Tiger Community, you understand and agree:
A. Ordinary accounts are not allowed to use "news", "media", "current affairs", "exposure" and their equivalent meanings in the account information that may easily make others mistake non-media accounts for regular news organizations or practitioners;
B. Any account that is easily misunderstood by others as a news organization or practitioner should change the account information to eliminate the misunderstanding; if it should be corrected but refused to correct or have other violations, the account information will be modified, banned, or closed until the account is closed;
C. Account users that have not obtained the necessary qualifications and licenses, shall not acquire, edit and publish news, or aggregate and repost social current affairs news if violates any laws regulations;
D. Account users conduct violations of collecting, editing and publishing news, or illegal aggregation and reposting of social current affairs news should stop the violations, clean up such information that is still spreading, those refuse to stop the illegal publishing or clean up the illegal content, will be banned or closed the account.
11. Instructions on community advertising
(1) All advertisements published in the Tiger Community need to be approved by Tiger. For accounts that publish advertisements without permission, Tiger has the right to unilaterally terminate related services. In severe cases, Tiger has the right to ban its users.
(2) Advertisers should fully understand and abide by the laws, regulations of China and your residence, and will directly bear all consequences. If Tiger suffers any related goodwill or economic losses, the account user who posts the advertisement shall compensate and be responsible for eliminating the adverse effects on Tiger.
(3) Tiger will properly handle the deception and fraud in advertisements according to the reports received, including but not limited to deleting and removing the advertisement, but Tiger will not be responsible for the behavior of third-party advertisements.
12. Instructions about the game center
(1) You fully understand and agree: If you need to use and enjoy Tiger's game services, you need to use the Tiger account that you have the right to use as the game account. Tiger will use your real-name registration information in the anti-addiction system in accordance with relevant local requirements, that is, Tiger may review whether you are over 18 years old based on your real-name registration information and decide whether to impose anti-addiction restrictions on your game account. Moreover, if you are under 18 years old, Tiger will restrict your account according to relevant rules and the requirements of your parents.
(2) All forms of gambling are strictly prohibited on Tiger Platform. Please cherish your account and play moderately.
(3) You fully understand and agree: the various virtual items in the game are part of the Tiger Game service, and you can obtain the right to use them by paying or in accordance with the rules of the game. Your purchase and use of game props, game equipment, game currency, etc. shall comply with the requirements of this Agreement and game rules. Once the purchase is completed, you will not be able to withdraw or request the above services to be redeemed into corresponding cash or virtual currency.
(4) You fully understand and agree: Tiger does not provide platform services for trading virtual game currency. Trading virtual game currency between users constitutes a violation of this Agreement, and Tiger has the right to take appropriate measures without notice.
(5) Tiger will severely crack down on and punish account hacking and related acts. Once verified or requested by the competent authority, Tiger has the right to immediately take punishment measures such as account closure according to the specific circumstances. If the circumstances are serious, Tiger reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for the players involved in the case.
(6) You fully understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by a third party caused by your violation of this Agreement or relevant game and activity rules. If Tiger suffers any related losses, you should also be responsible.
(7) You agree and authorize Tiger to collect your information for the purpose of fulfilling this Agreement. This information includes the information you have registered in the real-name registration system, the game data under your game account, and other aspects of your use of Tiger game services. To provide Tiger or Tiger to collect information based on safety reasons, experience optimization and other considerations, Tiger's collection of your information will comply with relevant laws and regulations.
13. Protection of intellectual property rights
(1) The intellectual property rights of Tiger software content (including but not limited to web pages, interface design, layout framework, text, audio, video, pictures, or other materials, etc.) are owned by Tiger and other relevant rights holders.
(2) The trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Tiger Software belong to Tiger, and no one may use, copy, or use it for other purposes. The intellectual property rights owned and enjoyed by Tiger will not be transferred due to any use behavior of the user.
(3) Tiger enjoys complete intellectual property rights for its self-made content and other exclusive content obtained through authorization. Without Tiger's permission, no one may reprint, spread, provide viewing services, or engage in other possible violations of Tiger's intellectual property rights. Otherwise, Tiger will pursue the legal responsibility of the infringer.
(4) The user shall not maliciously modify, copy, or spread the software, technology, materials, etc. used by Tiger Service, and shall not delete, cover up or change Tiger's copyright statement, trademark, or other rights statement without authorization. Otherwise, the user shall bear all the losses caused to the Tiger by himself.
(5) You agree and confirm that Tiger is granted free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, and fully licensed rights and licenses worldwide for your uploaded content. Tiger has the right to use the content for other legal purposes for commercial or non-commercial purposes, including but not limited to partial or complete copying, modification, adaptation, translation, assembly, splitting, promotion, distribution, broadcasting, performance, and interpretation, publication, and sublicense. Users are not allowed to modify, adapt, or translate the software, technology, materials, etc. used by Tiger Services, or create derivative works related to them, and must not obtain its source code through reverse engineering, decomplication, disassembly or other similar acts, otherwise all legal consequences caused by this are the responsibility of the user, and Tiger will pursue the legal responsibility of the user in accordance with the laws.
14. Risk disclosures and disclaimers
(1) Risk disclosures
A. You confirm and undertake that when using Tiger software or accepting Tiger services, you should have a certain understanding of common sense in the financial market and be fully aware of relevant market risks.
B. Any information provided by Tiger Software and Tiger Services (including but not limited to financial information, market prices, data, charts and other information, information released by Tiger users, and information provided by guests invited by Tiger), Tiger cannot guarantee its reliability, nature, accuracy and real-time nature, and Tiger cannot confirm such description or agrees with user's views. Tiger does not make any representation guarantees about the current or future value or salability of any securities or investment products. All content is for reference only, and does not constitute forecasts, investment commitments, investment recommendations or other actual operational opinions. You should make careful judgments and screenings. You are solely responsible for the consequences caused by every operation. Past performance should not be interpreted as future performance.
C. You confirm that you fully understand and agree with the risks presented by Tiger and undertake to take relevant risk prevention measures to avoid or reduce risks as much as possible, and you voluntarily assume any possible losses related to it.
A. You understand and agree that Tiger does not guarantee that the services provided will meet your requirements, neither guarantees that the services will not be interrupted, suspended, error, or delayed, and does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the service content. You will be solely responsible for the risks that exist or caused when you use Tiger Software and Tiger Services. All consequences arising from your use of Tiger's services are also borne by you. Tiger does not assume any responsibility for you. Such risks or consequences include but are not limited to:
a. Service interruption, data or information loss, leakage or damage, and other losses and risks caused by computer viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, government actions, and other force majeure factors;
b. Service interruption, data or information loss, leakage or damage, and other losses and risks caused by the failure of your or Tiger's computer software, systems, hardware and communication lines;
c. Losses and risks caused by your improper operation or using the Tiger service in a way that is not authorized by Tiger;
d. When you visit a third-party website through a link in Tiger Software, the possible losses and risks caused by the third-party website and content;
e. Your uploaded content is forwarded and shared by others, so the risks and responsibilities that may be caused by such dissemination;
f. Risks and responsibilities caused by login failure, incomplete data synchronization, and slow page opening speed due to unstable network signals and small network bandwidth.
B. You understand and agree that Tiger, based on the adjustment of its business strategy, may change the content of the service, or may interrupt, suspend or terminate the service, and Tiger is not responsible for the losses caused to you.
C. You confirm and agree that some products or services of Tiger Software may be provided by a third party, and we will mark it on the Tiger Software page or indicate it in other ways. During your use, you must carefully read the third-party service and product Agreements, carefully assess risks, and abide by the relevant service and product Agreements. If you have any questions or disputes, please negotiate with the third party to resolve them. Tiger does not bear any responsibility for this.
D. You understand and agree that in the event of Tiger's merger, division, acquisition, or asset transfer, Tiger may transfer the relevant assets under this service to a third party; Tiger may also, after unilaterally notify you, share some or all the services under this Agreement and the corresponding Rights and obligations are transferred to be operated or performed by a third party.
E. You confirm and understand that this service does not include any trading services for securities, funds, or other financial products. When you use the corresponding products provided by the securities company, fund company or other financial company that Tiger Software accesses or accept the corresponding service, you must carefully read the relevant service and product Agreement of the corresponding third-party company, carefully assess the risk, and comply with the relevant service and product Agreement. All transaction-related losses and risks that may be caused by the corresponding products provided by the securities companies, fund companies or other financial companies that you use Tiger Software to access or accept the corresponding services are borne by you, and Tiger does not assume any responsibility.
F. You confirm and agree that if you and a third party are involved in a complaint or other related disputes, Tiger has the right to provide your contact information, complaint-related matters and other necessary information to the counterparty or relevant departments in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and other parties; except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
G. You understand and agree that when you use part of the Tiger software and certain functions of the Tiger service, you will enable other third parties to access your information, and Tiger is not responsible for any risks and losses arising therefrom.
H. You confirm and agree that if you conduct financial investment operations based on the data and information provided by Tiger Services, the risks or losses in the relevant decision-making and investment activities will be entirely borne by you, and all the consequences will also be borne by you, and it has nothing to do with Tiger, and you shall not hold Tiger for any responsibility.
I. You understand and agree that Tiger has the right to review and evaluate your behavior in the community, all content/information posted, and materials submitted. After review and evaluation, if it is determined that you need relevant qualifications or supplementary relevant information, Tiger has the right to request you to provide it at any time; if you fail to provide it on time, Tiger has the right to immediately terminate the service provided to you and will not be liable for any breach of contract or compensation liability, any loss resulting from this shall be borne by you.
J. You understand and agree that if you violate laws and regulations, this Agreement and other Tiger rules, social ethics, public order, and good customs, and/or infringe the legal rights and interests of others when you use Tiger's services, Tiger has the right to interrupt or terminate all or part of the service without notice.
15. Account cancellation
(1) You have the right to apply for cancellation of Tiger account in accordance with the account cancellation process specified by Tiger. If you do not log in to the Tiger account for a long time, Tiger has the right to reclaim the account to avoid waste of resources, and any losses caused by this shall be borne by you.
(2) Special reminder: After you cancel your Tiger account, you will no longer be able to log in and use all Tiger's products and services with this account, as well as the service content of products and services that cooperate with third parties. Tiger will also terminate all the account services under this account at the same time, which will inevitably bring inconvenience to your after-sales rights protection. And once the Tiger account is cancelled, it cannot be restored. Please consider carefully.
(3) If you are sure that you need to cancel your Tiger account, you have fully understood and confirmed that you will no longer have account-related rights and interests when you cancel your account, including but not limited to:
A. After the account is cancelled, you will no longer be able to log in with the account and use all the products and services of Tiger;
B. After you cancel your account, all content, information, data, and records of all Tiger's products and services you have logged in through the account will be deleted or anonymized, and you will no longer be able to search, access, obtain, use and find returns, including but not limited to: account information (avatar, nickname, signature, etc.), binding information;
C. After the account is cancelled, the transaction record of the account will be cleared and cannot be restored;
D. After the account is cancelled, Tiger reserves the right to no longer provide users with any account-related services;
E. You agree to abandon the benefits and future expected benefits that have been generated but not consumed during the use of Tiger's products and services by the account by canceling your account. Tiger will clear all the rights and interests under the account, including but not limited to: your unexpired membership rights, all kinds of coupons that you have not used, your virtual coins and items, your products and/ or the various identity rights and interests in the service, the unexpired online service content that you have purchased in Tiger's products and/or services, other rights and interests that have been generated but not consumed or expected in the future.
(4) Before you apply for cancellation of your account with Tiger, to protect your account security and property rights, you need to check and ensure that the account you apply for cancellation has met the following conditions at the same time, including but not limited to:
A. The account is that you registered through the official channel and complies with this Agreement and related regulations;
B. Follow the cancellation process required by Tiger;
C. The account is in a safe state, including: not in the state of applying to find a password or modifying a mobile phone number; no unprocessed (being) complaints or reports; other unsafe/abnormal states;
D. There are no unprocessed transactions in the account;
E. There is no contractual relationship between the account and all of Tiger's business or the contract is still in the contract period;
F. If the account has activated the "continuous monthly/seasonal/annual" service, you have already cancelled the service by yourself;
G. Other conditions that should be met.
(5) If you have fully read and understood the above, you could apply for account cancellation. Tiger will review the security status of your account and the usage of your related products and services, and comprehensively determine whether your account meets the conditions.
(6) Once the Tiger account is cancelled, the relevant user Agreement and other rights and obligations documents signed by you and Tiger will be terminated accordingly (except for those that have been agreed to continue to be effective or otherwise provided by law). At the same time, you understand and agree that even if your account is cancelled, it will not reduce or exempt you from (possibly) the relevant responsibilities that you should bear in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, relevant agreements, rules, etc. during the agreement period.
16. Breaches of agreement and regulations
(1) If Tiger finds or receives reports or complaints from others that the user violates this Agreement, Tiger has the right to delete and block relevant content at any time without notice and impose but not limited to warnings on the offending account depending on the severity of the behavior, such as restricting or prohibiting the use of part or all of the functions, account banning to cancellation penalties, and announce the results of the processing.
(2) You understand and agree that Tiger has the right to penalize violations of relevant laws and regulations, or the provisions of this Agreement based on reasonable judgments, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates laws and regulations, and save relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations. The user shall solely bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
(3) You understand and agree that you should be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by a third party due to your violation of the provisions of this Agreement or related terms of Tiger service.
17. Application of law and dispute settlement
(1) The entry into force, interpretation, performance, and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
(2) If there is any dispute or dispute between you and Tiger, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the People's Court of Chaoyang District, Beijing, People's Republic of China.