Release Date: November 1, 2021
Effective Date: November 1, 2021
This Policy applies to Tiger Community website we operated, developed and managed (the current URL is www. laohu8.com, if we change the URL or add other URLs in the future, please refer to the latest URL) and the corresponding mobile application, public platform, applet, and other Internet media that may be involved (hereinafter referred to as " Tiger Community/Community") to provide you with various products and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Products/Services") .
Please read this Policy carefully, especially the terms marked in bold/bold underline, to understand in detail how we collect and use information so that you can better understand our Products/Services and make appropriate choices. Please make sure you fully understand and agree to this Policy before you start using the Products/Services. By clicking "Agree to this Policy" or checking a box with a similar meaning, or by actively logging in, confirming, agreeing, accepting, and using the Products/Services provided by us, you agree to our collection, use, storage, sharing, transfer, and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Policy (including updated versions).
If you have any questions about this Policy or related matters, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or through the contact information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section of this Policy.
Table of Contents
I. How we collect and use personal information
III. The personal information we may share, transfer or disclose
IV. How we store and protect personal information
V. How to exercise your rights
VI. Third party websites and services
VII. Cross-border transfer of personal information
VIII. Special protection for minors
IX. Notices and amendments
X. How to contact us
I. How we collect and use personal information
A. The personal information we collect and use
Personal information is all kinds of information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded by electronic or other means, excluding information after anonymization processing. Sensitive personal information is personal information that, if leaked or used illegally, could easily lead to the infringement of a natural person's human dignity or endanger the safety of his or her person or property, including biological recognition, religious beliefs, specific identity, medical and health care, financial accounts, travel traces and other information, as well as personal information of minors under 14 years of age. (We will prominently identify sensitive personal information involved in this Policy by underlining it in bold).
In the course of your use of our Products/Services, we collect information that you provide voluntarily, authorize or provide at your request, as well as information generated based on your use of the Products/Services, in order to provide you with the service, optimize the service and secure your account. If you refuse to provide or consent to our collection of such information, you will not be able to access the corresponding services.
1. When you register as our user, you need to provide us with your cell phone number or email address to meet the requirement regarding network real name and other requirements under the relevant laws and regulations; you can also improve the relevant network identification information (such as avatar, nickname, personal profile) according to your needs. If you only need to use browsing, searching and other functions, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information. When you are not logged in, we may collect your device ID for statistical purposes.
2. You can use a third party account to login to your registered Community account, or you can use the "Share" button to share Community content to third parties (third parties include but not limited to: WeChat, Weibo, QQ, Xiaomi). We need to access the installation list of your device to determine whether you have installed the third party client applications, we will use the third party authorization service to obtain the profile photo and nickname of the third party account you use when logging in, and save this information to the server. This information will be used to manage your account, and we will not provide this information to the public or use it for purposes other than this function unless you choose to do so or required by relevant laws and regulations.
3. When you use the profile photo editing function and post posts, comments, photos, etc. in the community, we need you to authorize the camera/lens permission of your device if you choose to use the "take a picture" or "film" method; if you use the "Select from album" method, we need you to authorize to use the album permission of your device. When you save the pictures in the app to the album when you need, we need you to authorize to use the album permission of the device. The pictures and video information you upload will be stored in our server, as storage is necessary to achieve this function.
4. Your clipboard function may be invoked to facilitate copying information, sharing or receiving shared information. Clipboard information will only be processed on your device and we will not store the information contained in your clipboard and will not use it for any other purpose.
5. When you use our market data, company actions or major events forecasting function, after you authorize to enable the permission to read/write your calendar, we will read/record the date of your concern market data, company actions or major events into the system calendar according to your operation in order to provide you with timely reminder service. If access is denied, you will not be able to use the reminder function, but it will not affect your access to other services.
6. By default, we only access the storage space in the application sandbox/this application directory assigned by the Android system. After you authorize to open the permission to read/write your device storage, we will read or write pictures, files, crash logs and other necessary information to the storage space of your device for providing you with information release or recording crash logs to ensure the stable operation of the Products/Services.
7. In order to meet the basic requirements set by laws and regulations and provision of services, to protect your account security and system operation security, to find out the causes when the failure of system by analysis of the collected information and to achieve the development and upgrade of the product and optimize the quality of service, we will collect your device information and operation log information, which include:
(1) Device information: we will receive and record information about the device you are using according to the specific permissions you grant in the installation and use of the Products/Services, including: device name, device model, unique device identifier (e.g. IMEI, IDFA, IDFV, android ID), operating system, IP address, device MAC address, software installation list, resolution, download channel, current version number, language setting information.
(2) Operation log information: when you use our Products/Services, we automatically collect details of your use of our Products/Services, which are kept as relevant web logs. We are required to collect your log information, including: account status, login time, browsing history, which also includes your IP address, browser type, language used, operating system version, date and time of access, network requests, etc. We will obtain storage access to your device for the purpose of saving the log information.
8. Customer service: when you contact us or propose dispute handling or apply for account-related business operations, in order to protect your account and system security, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your identity. In order to contact and help you to solve your problem as soon as possible or record the solution and result of the relevant problem, we may keep your correspondence/call records with us and related contents (including account information, other information you provide to prove the relevant facts, or the contact information you leave). We may also use your other information that is reasonably necessary to provide and improve the quality of our services, including information provided in the process of customer service and questionnaire survey.
B. Our rules on the use of personal information
1. We will use your authorized personal information to implement the functions of the Products/Services based on the intents and purposes set forth in this Policy. Please note that the Products/Services we provide to you are subject to change from time to time. Please note that if we want to use personal information for purposes other than those set forth in this Policy or to collect additional personal information not described herein, we will provide you with a detailed explanation of the purposes, methods, types of information collected and obtain your consent separately through page prompts, interactive processes, website announcements or other means. Once you agree, such additional information or use purpose will be considered part of this Policy and apply to this Policy.
2. When we collect various types of sensitive personal information from you, we will obtain your consent again through page prompts, interactive processes, website announcements, or other means as required by applicable law, and will keep the impact on your personal rights to a minimum. If we want to collect sensitive personal information that is not described in this Policy, or use sensitive personal information that is described for other purposes that are not described, we will also provide you with a detailed explanation of the necessity, manner, type, and impact on your personal rights and interests of the information collected in the manner described above.
3. Please note that if you provide information that contains personal information of another person, you need to ensure that you have the legal authorization of that person before providing such personal information to us.
C. Exceptions with your authorized consent
1. We may also collect and use your personal information in the following cases, but please be fully aware that your authorized consent is not required to collect your information in the following cases:
(1) those related to the fulfillment of laws, regulations and supervisory rules;
(2) those directly related to national security and national defense security;
(3) those directly related to public safety, public health and significant public interests;
(4) those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(5) those directly related to the protection of your own life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests or those of other individuals but for which it is difficult to obtain your consent.
(6) the information collected is disclosed by you to the public on your own;
(7) information collected from legal public disclosure, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(8) necessary for signing or performing contracts at your request;
(9) necessary for maintaining the Products/Services or other network platforms; and
(10) other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. You acknowledge and agree that after collecting personal information, we may de-identify the information through technical means, and the de-identified information will not identify you personally, in which case we may use the de-identified information to analyze and commercially exploit the database without obtaining your consent. All personal information provided by you when using the Products/Services will continue to be authorized for our use unless you delete it or refuse to allow us to continue collecting it through your device's system settings.
Cookie is a small text file created by a web server and saved on the user's browser, which allows the website to access Cookie information when the user accesses the web server. Cookie is commonly used to confirm the user's identity, but can also be used to store user information and track the user's access behavior.
We do not use Cookie to collect and track any information or behavior of users other than to confirm their identity and login status.
You can manage and delete Cookie according to your preferences, and most browsers have functions that allow you to disable or delete Cookie from your system. It is important to note that blocking Cookie may result in certain functions of our website or system not working effectively or being unavailable, which may affect your experience.
B. Cookie-like technology
In addition to Cookie, we use other similar technologies on our website such as Authorization or "Web Beacon". Authorization is an HTTP protocol header that is transmitted behind the internet browser and the internet server and can be used in place of Cookie to count users or access certain Cookie. We may use Authorization to record your identity and collect information about your web browsing activity through Web Beacon, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), pages visited, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstreams so that we can learn more about and improve our Products or Services.
III. The personal information we may share, transfer, or disclose
A. Sharing of personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except for the following conditions:
(1) Sharing with your consent: With your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with a third party.
(2) Sharing under legal circumstances: We may share your personal information with external parties as required by laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution or administrative or judicial authorities, etc.
(3) Sharing with authorized partners: To achieve the purposes stated in this Policy, some of our Services will be provided by our partners. Therefore, we may share the personal information you provide to our partners to ensure the provision of relevant Services to you and to improve your user experience. For example, when you participate in a reward program offered by us, we must share your personal information with our partners in order to arrange for the issuance of the reward or to arrange for the partner to provide the service; in order to contact our users to handle disputes, to handle business operations related to personal accounts, or when special business situations require urgent bulk notifications to users, we need to cooperate with outbound calling platforms to share your contact information and notification content to provide customer service to you.
(4) Necessary sharing with our affiliates: To facilitate our provision of consistent Services and personalized recommendations to you, we may share personal information among companies that we directly or indirectly control or other affiliates. However, such sharing will be subject to the purposes stated in this Policy. We will share your personal information with our affiliates only as necessary and subject to the purposes stated in this Policy. If our affiliates need to change the purposes for which personal information is used, they will seek your authorized consent separately.
(5) When you have questions that we need to answer, complain about us, complain about others or are complained about by others, in order to protect your and those of others' legitimate rights and interests, we may save your name and contact information, complaints and related communication content in the customer service system provided by the third-party provider and may provide related information to the consumer rights protection department and other regulatory authorities in order to resolve complains and disputes in time, except for the information explicitly prohibited to provide by laws and regulations.
(6) We may share your personal information with our accountants, auditors, legal counsels, or similar advisors when we need to obtain professional advice.
(7) Other agreements between you and us regarding the sharing of personal information.
2. We will only share personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes. For companies, organizations, and individuals with whom we share personal information, we will require them to handle the information in accordance with our instructions, this Policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures. At the same time, we will fulfill our legal obligations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For example, we will inform you of the name and contact information of the recipient, the purpose and manner of sharing and the type of personal information shared through page prompts, interactive processes, website announcements, or other means when we share your personal information and obtain your explicit consent; we will also re-solicit your consent if the foregoing information changes.
B. Transfer of personal information
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except for the following circumstances:
1. Obtain your consent in advance;
2. Required by laws, regulations or mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. If the transfer of personal information is involved in the circumstances of transfer of assets, acquisition, merger, reorganization or bankruptcy liquidation, we will inform you of the relevant situation, and require the new companies and organizations holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this Policy. If the purpose for the use of personal information is changed, we will request the companies or organizations to obtain your explicit consent.
C. Disclosure of personal information
We will disclose personal information only in the following circumstances and subject to security measures that meet industry standards:
1. We will disclose designated information in your expressly specified manner according to your request.
2. We will display the winner's cell phone number or user nickname after desensitize when announcing the list of certain prize winning activities.
3. We may publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with the scope and way we are required to provide your personal information by law, regulation, justice, legal proceedings, or mandatory administrative enforcement requirements of governmental authorities.
4. When we receive a request for disclosure of your personal information based on laws, regulations, judicial, legal procedures, or mandatory administrative enforcement requirements of governmental authorities, we will request reasonable documentation from the relevant authorities making the request to ensure that such requests have a legitimate basis and that the relevant enforcement authorities have a legitimate right and reasonable purpose to obtain your personal information.
D. Exceptions for prior consent when sharing, transferring, or disclosing personal information
In the cases mentioned in "I. C. Exceptions with your authorized consent" in this Policy, we are not required to obtain your consent for the sharing, transfer, or disclosure of personal information.
We may share, transfer, or disclose personal information that has been de-identified or anonymized in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements and our business needs. Please be aware that the sharing, transfer or disclosure of anonymized or de-identified personal information and ensuring that the recipient of the information cannot recover and re-identify the subject of the information is not an external sharing, transfer or disclosure of personal information, and that the retention and processing of such information will not require separate notification to you and your consent.
IV. How we store and protect personal information
A. Storage of personal information
1. Storage Territory: Personal information collected and generated by us in the territory of the People's Republic of China for operating the Products/Services under this Policy will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. If we need to store your personal information collected and processed under this Policy outside the territory of the People's Republic of China, we will strictly comply with applicable laws and regulations and ensure the security of your personal information. Please refer to "VII. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Information" in this Policy for details.
2. Storage Period: We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy, unless the storage of such information is required or permitted by law, regulations or regulatory documents for a longer period, such as the following:
(1) To comply with relevant requirements of applicable laws and regulations;
(2) To comply with a court judgment, ruling or other legal process;
(3) To comply with the requirements of the relevant authorities or legally authorized organizations;
Upon the expiration of retention period, we will delete your personal information or anonymize it in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
3. Termination of Operation: If we terminate our service or operation, we will notify you at least thirty days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information within 15 working days after the termination of the service or operation.
B. Protection of personal information
We attach great importance to information security and take reasonable precautions to protect personal information:
1. We have taken reasonable and practical security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, destruction, or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. We take physical, technical and administrative security measures to mitigate the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration, including but not limited to, transport-level data encryption, firewall and encrypted storage, physical access controls, and information access authorization controls. We've set up a security program to protect your information from unauthorized access. For example, all of network communications between you and us is protected with encryption (SSL). Your personal information is encrypted and stored on our server with high strength encryption. We will use a trustworthy protection mechanism to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy strict data access authority control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information and avoid illegal access and use of data. In the use of personal information, such as personal information presentation, personal information correlation calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization techniques including content replacement, SHA256 to enhance personal information security. We strengthen the audit of personal information security by adopting automatic code security check and data access log analysis technology.
2. We have an advanced data security management system, which focuses on data life cycle, to improve the security of the whole system from organization construction, system design, personnel management, product technology and so on. For example, we establish the data classification system, data security management rules and security development rules to regulate the storage and use of personal information. We require all employees to sign a confidentiality agreement. We hold training courses on security and privacy, and strengthens employees' understanding of the importance of protecting personal information and conducts operations in strict accordance with protection requirements by such means as assessment and review as well as including data protection in their daily assessment. We have been certified that we are in conformity with ISO27001/ISO27701/ISO29151/ISO20000 standard, which shows that we are already at the advanced level in the industry in the fields of information security, business continuity and privacy protection.
3. In addition to providing systematic personal data protection, our Security Department - Personal Information Protection Commissioner will act as Data Protection Officer (DPO) to be fully responsible for your data protection.
4. We will take all reasonable and practical measures to avoid collecting unrelated personal information and will retain your personal information only for such periods of time as is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or is permitted by law. After the necessary period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws or regulations. When we terminate our service or operation, we will notify you by push notification, announcement and so on.
5. Please understand that the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you use our Products and Services in a secure manner and with a sophisticated and reliable password to help us secure your account. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if your account or password is leaked, please contact us immediately according to the contact information provided in this Policy so that we can take appropriate measures.
6. In the event of a personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations of the basic situation and possible impact of the incident, the measures we have taken or will take, the recommendations you can take to prevent and mitigate the risks, and the remedial measures you have taken. We will inform you by mail, letter, telephone, or push notification. When it is difficult to inform each user one by one, we will take reasonable and effective way to publish announcements. At the same time, we will also report the disposal of information security incidents according to regulatory requirements.
C. Security incident disposal
In the event of a security incident such as the leakage of personal information, we will promptly deal with it in accordance with the regulations to prevent the expansion of the security incident.
Please understand that due to the limitations of technology and risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use may incur problems due to circumstances beyond our control, and it cannot guaranteed that whether communications with other customers through such as e-mail, instant messaging, social networking software or other service software, are fully encrypted, and we recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools and pay attention to keeping your information secure.
Please make sure you keep your account number, password, and other elements of your identity safe. When you use the Products /Services, we will use your account number, password, and other elements of your identity to identify you. If you disclose the aforementioned information, you and related subjects may suffer losses and you may be adversely affected. If you discover that your account number, password and/or other elements of your identity may be or have been leaked, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures in time to avoid or mitigate the relevant losses.
V. How to exercise your rights
We protect you to exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, and standards of the People's Republic of China, as well as the common practices of other countries and regions.
A. Access, correct and delete your personal information
1. Access and correct your personal information
(1) You have the right to access and correct your personal information, subject to exceptions provided by laws and regulations.
(2) You can manage the binding and unbinding of your account, and access and change information such as your phone number and email address by entering "Me" , "Settings" and "Account Management". You can access and modify your personal information in "Me" – "Personal Homepage" – "Edit", including your avatar, nickname, personal profile and address. You can modify your login passwords in "Me"- "Settings" – "Security Setting".
(3) You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information kept in Tiger. You can request a copy by calling our customer service and we will send you a copy to the email address tied to your account within the time limit provided by law. Please note that in some cases we have the right to refuse requests for access to copies of personal information (especially information specifically protected by laws and regulations).
(4) If you are unable to access and correct the above information, you can contact the customer service, we will reply to your request within 15 working days.
(5) When you want to change your personal information or you find errors in your personal information that may affect our provision of Services or affect your normal transactions on behalf of the relevant subject, or your personal information should be corrected in time in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, you should correct it yourself or contact us to correct in time, otherwise all adverse consequences caused by this shall be borne by you.
2. Delete your personal information
(1) You can request us to delete your personal information in the following cases. Detailed request of how to delete can be referred to this Policy and we will delete/anonymise your personal information within 15 working days after receiving your request:
· If we process your personal information in a manner contrary to the provisions of relevant law;
· If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
· If we process personal information in serious violation of the terms of the agreement with you;
· If you no longer use any of our Products or Services, or you take the initiative to close an account;
· If we no longer provide any Product or Service to you.
(2) If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will also notify the entities that receive your personal information from us of the request to delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by relevant law or regulation, or if they receive your separate authorization. When you remove information from our Services, we may not immediately remove that information from the backup system, but we will remove it when we back up updates.
B. Change the scope of your authorized consent or revoke your authorization
1. You may change the scope of our continuous collection of personal information or revoke your authorization by deleting information, turning off the functions of the device or otherwise. You may also revoke our full authorization to continue to collect your personal information by canceling your account.
2. Please understand that each business function requires some basic personal information to complete. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the service for which you withdraw your consent or authorization, and we will no longer process your personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal information previously conducted based on your authorization. Due to technical limitations, laws, regulations or regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet all of your requests immediately. We will store your personal information securely and restrict any further processing of it until backups can be erased or anonymization is achieved.
C. Management of notifications and personalized pushes
1．Management of notifications
(1) We provide you with alerts and notifications for news announcements, hot posts and related content so that you are kept up to date with the latest information on the content you are interested in.
(2) You can manage on alerts and notifications in the following scenarios:
· APP message push: You can reject our notifications on the interface of "Me" - "Settings" - "Notification Settings " - "App Push" and you can also turn off pop-up ads by clicking the "Skip" or "Close" button on the pop-up ads.
· SMS and email notifications: You can reject our notifications on the interface of "Me" - "Settings" - " Notification Settings " - "SMS, email notifications" to refuse us sending you SMS and emails.
· WeChat Service Account notifications: If you follow our WeChat Service Account in WeChat, you can reject our notifications on the interface of "Me" - "Settings" - "Notification Settings " - "WeChat Service Account" to refuse us sending you SMS and emails.
(3) If you do not wish to receive promotional SMS or call-backs from us, you can also unsubscribe via the corresponding unsubscribe function in the message or explicitly decline them in the call-back.
2．Management of personalized push
(1) About personalized recommendation service
· We will inform you of the user information collected for personalized recommendation, the way of user feedback and to control information recommendation through this Policy, instant notification (such as pop-ups, prompts, etc.), etc.
· We will collect your browsing behavior, browsing time and device information such as clicking, following, favoriting, searching, browsing, sharing, commenting, liking and feedback during your use of the Service, in order to analyze and calculate personalized recommendations, and select content you may be more interested in according to the calculation results. We will provide real-time feedback to the recommendation model based on your browsing behavior during the use of the Product, and constantly adjust and optimize the recommendation results.
· The personalized recommendation service we provide mainly includes information recommendation, community content recommendation and advertisement recommendation, etc.
(2) Control and management of personalized recommendation
· You can turn on or off the personalized recommendation function through the interface of "My" - "Settings" - "General" - "Personalized Content Recommendation".
· When you are not interested in the recommended ads, you can click "Skip" or "Close". We also provide a "Feedback" portal to collect your comments and suggestions.
· Subscribe to the content you need autonomously: the following channel will show you the accounts you actively choose to follow and you can choose to follow or unfollow the accounts.
· When there is no content you are interested in, you can also enter the keywords you like in the search bar, click, and read the search results.
D. Cancel your account
1. You may apply for the cancellation of your account by:
(1) You can submit your account cancellation request in the " Settings" - " Account Management" - "Account Cancellation" on the "Me" page；
(2) Contact our customer service staff for assistance in applying to cancel your account.
2. After Customer Service has verified your identity and your account cancellation request, and has confirmed that there are no outstanding disputes on your account, your cancellation request will be processed and your account will be cancelled in accordance with your request within fifteen business days. After your account has been cancelled, we will cease to provide you with products or services. Unless otherwise required by law or regulation, we will delete or anonymize your personal information at your request.
3. We would like to remind you that your registered information and benefits will be lost after account cancellation and your account cannot be restored, nor can you retrieve any content or information related to your account; The cancellation of your account may cause inconvenience to you in terms of after-sales service or maintenance, so please back up all information related to your account and all kinds of bills and documents before you do so.
E. Respond to your request above
For security, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise certify your identity. We will respond to your request within fifteen working days after receiving your feedback on identity verification and completing the verification. If you are not satisfied, you can additionally seek an external resolution mechanism by using the means provided in Section X below.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated, beyond the reasonable limit of the request, we may refuse or as appropriate charge a certain cost. We may reject requests that are repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others or are highly impractical (for example, in relation to information stored on backup tapes).
We shall have the right to reject your request in accordance with relevant laws and regulations in the following circumstances:
1. those related to the fulfillment of laws, regulations and supervisory rules;
2. those directly related to national security and national defense security;
3. those directly related to public safety, public health and significant public interests;
4. those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
5. where there is sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of your rights;
6. those directly related to the protection of your own life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests or those of other individuals but for which it is difficult to obtain your consent;
7. those responding to your request would result in serious harm to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations
8. those commercial secrets are involved.
VI. Third party websites and services
Our Products/Services may link to the links or other services provided by third parties (including websites, WeChat, or other forms of services).
A. You may use your Community account to log into third party platforms. With your consent, the third party may collect your personal information (including your avatar, nickname, and your log information) and may install automatic data collection tools on your computer in order to function properly as described above.
B. Other situations in which we access to third party services. For example, for the purposes stated in this Policy, we may access third party software and share some of your personal information with such third parties to provide a better service and experience. The following is the SDK catalogue that www.laohu8.com access.
The Name of the SDK
Type of Personal Information Collected
Official Website Link
Geetest Verification Code SDK
When users request the server for login, registration, information authentication and other sensitive behaviors, graphic verification code will be used to confirm that it is the user himself who performs the operation, to prevent criminals from using procedural means to swipe interface data in batches to steal user information and harm online service facilities.
Device network status, screen height, device pixel height, SDK version, system type, system version, timestamp, application device information timestamp, device display language.
Record and analyze users' behavior when using products/services to provide data support for product iteration, thus optimizing user interaction experience and providing users with more valuable functions.
Device network status
Record and analyze users' behavior when using products/services to provide data support for product iteration, thus optimizing user interaction experience and providing users with more valuable functions.
Device network status
The third-party services mentioned above are operated by the relevant third parties. This Policy applies only to the personal information we collect and does not apply to services provided by any third parties or their rules governing the use of information. Your use of such third party services and any information you provide to such third parties will be subject to the third parties' terms of service and their personal information protection rules (and not this Policy), and you should read their terms and conditions carefully, judge the risks and make your own decisions about whether to accept, use the third parties' services or provide information to third parties. If you find that there are risks associated with these third-party services, you are advised to terminate the operation to protect your legitimate interests.
VII. Cross-border transmission of personal information
Personal information collected and generated by us in the mainland territory People's Republic of China in connection with the operation of our Products/Services under this Policy will be stored within the mainland territory People's Republic of China. If we subsequently need to transfer your personal information collected and processed under this Policy to other countries for business or administrative purposes (including making your personal information accessible to other jurisdictions), we will meet the necessary pre-requisites and fulfill the corresponding legal obligations in strict compliance with laws and regulations and requirements of regulatory authorities before such transfer, including informing you of the name and contact details of the foreign recipient, the purpose and manner of the transfer, the type of personal information to be transferred, the manner and procedure by which you can exercise your rights with the foreign recipient and obtaining your separate consent. Although other countries have different data protection laws, we will ensure that your personal information is protected in other countries in the same way as it is in the People's Republic of China.
VIII. Special protection for minors
Minors should not have access to our services and we do not collect personal information from minors; if you believe that we may have unknowingly collected information from your child or ward under the age of eighteen, please contact us in accordance with Section X of this Policy and we will delete such information.
IX. Notices and Amendments
We may amend this Policy from time to time considering developments in our products or services and relevant requirements of law and regulation.
Material changes referred to in this Policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has changed significantly. For example, the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way to use personal information, etc.;
2. We have a significant change in control and other aspects, such as mergers and acquisitions caused by the information controller change;
3. Changes to the main objects of sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information;
4. There are significant changes in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way in which you exercise such right;
5. Changes in the department, contact information and complaint channel responsible for handling personal information security;
6. Personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
X. How to contact us
A. The operating entity is Beijing Zhi Jian Feng Yi Information Technology Co., LTD. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Policy or matters relating to your personal information, please contact us at https://www.laohu8.com by contacting online customer service, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing our customer service phone number 010-56813666, etc.
B. We have the Security Department, the Personal Information Protection Commissioner, which you can contact by sending an email to security@ itiger.com.
C. We will generally respond to your request within 15 working days after receiving your comments. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information handling practices have harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you may also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as Cyberspace Administration of China, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Public Security and Market Regulation.
D. Our Contact address in China: 18/F, Guanjie Building, Taiyanggong Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
[NO TEXT BELOW]